This week a client asked, “How long do I have to keep taking supplements”? In one form or another, it’s a question I’ve been asked on many occasions. Sometimes it’s about continuing chiropractic care. Sometimes it’s about how long to continue avoiding sugar or other harmful things. My simple answer is usually, “As long…Details
Our trained practitioners apply their knowledge and expertise to pinpoint your pain source(s) and then devise a plan with you to alleviate it. With our services you can focus on your priority area, or have a series of programs customized to address your health needs.
Latest From The Blog
Some people simply cannot survive the allergy season without the help of an antihistamine. Unfortunately, there are a host of side effects that go along with the symptom relief they provide. Let’s start with the three D’s, dry mouth, drowsiness and dizziness. Not too bad I guess but dizziness is a little scary to…Details
It’s no secret that most people see a chiropractor when they have neck and back pain. And why not? It works. Not only is it extremely effective in alleviating pain, it gets to the root cause of the pain without the harmful side effects of pain killing medications. Many people continue to receive chiropractic care…Details
Most every parent I work with is concerned about making the best possible decisions they can for their children’s health. Many have had unpleasant experiences blindly following their health practitioner’s advice. Some begin to question the efficacy and safety of the mainstream methodologies that they are expected to follow. Then comes the hard part. Who…Details
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
- I feel great! The pain has gone and I have vitality to get up and go. The program has made a wonderful difference in my life. I highly recommend it!M. Haynes
- I was struggling with losing weight. The cleanse provided great momentum in losing weight. And it’s staying off. I lost 35 pounds and feel great.S. Grable
- I was in poor health with type 2 diabetes. I felt tired all the time. My health has improved and my A1C is in the normal range. I feel a lot better and I am almost off all my medications.D. Roussaw
- Dr. Gene was able to perform an assessment on me and identified areas that need strengthening – that was very helpful. I believe in the work that is being done.N. Apedoe
- I find the staff at the Center for Holistic Health to be warm, friendly, extremely caring, very professional and the entire experience is wonderful! I totally recommend Dr. Gene and his staff.Gail S.
- I was not resting well. My hair was shedding. I felt washed out and my energy was low. After four months my hair stopped shedding and I have more energy.M Lee
- If you care about yourself and want to be the BEST you, you will get good support and validation here…I’ve become more confident in my intuition and therefore less concerned about other’s judgments…A Kessler
- Little did I know that when I walked into Dr. Gene’s office three years ago that such profound changes would happen in my life.L. Lewis
- I’ve lost weight and I have no digestion problems. I have more energy, no colds, my immune system is better, and my blood pressure is down.Mena M
ABOUT OUR CENTER
NRT work is supported by quality, whole food supplementation from Standard Process.
Treatment options include Network Spinal Analysis (NSA).
Treatment options include mico-current, body composition analyis, designed clinical nutrition and nutrition counseling.
Treatment options include therapeutic infrared sauna and are supported through a Standard Process system of purification.
Treatment options include acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Moxibustion, acupressure, auricular therapy, Cupping, Pediatric Tui-na (Chinese therapeutic massage), Tai Chi and Qi Gong.
Treatment options include Somato Respiratory Integration (SRI) and our range of massage services.
We don’t expect you to decide on these services on your own. This is why we provide informative seminars, workshops and events–to meet you in an informal way and give you an opportunity to learn more and ask your questions about the ways to improve your health.
But you don’t have to wait for an event. Make an appointment now and we’ll take the time to hear about your condition, discuss your challenges and consider your options. You don’t have to suffer alone or in silence. Take your first step toward full health today and contact us.