A little over twenty years ago I attended a seminar taught by world renowned healer, Dr. Donald Epstein. He spoke about the damaging effects of stress physiology on the body. In addition he offered the idea that one could learn to release those stresses from their body and learn to adapt more effectively to…Details
Our trained practitioners apply their knowledge and expertise to pinpoint your pain source(s) and then devise a plan with you to alleviate it. With our services you can focus on your priority area, or have a series of programs customized to address your health needs.
Latest From The Blog
Learning about Nutrition Response Testing and handling my toxicities and nutritional deficiencies saved my life. Naturally, since it worked so well for me, I felt compelled to complete the Advanced Clinical Training program and share it with my practice. Every day I am amazed at just how effective the protocol is at determining underlying…Details
During routine Nutrition Response Testing visits, we monitor body organ reflexes to determine how a patient is responding to their program. We actually have a rating system that will let us know whether they are responding well or whether there are obstacles hindering their improvement. When a patient is not responding optimally, the answer…Details
Last time, we discussed execution as the final of our 5 Steps to Achieving a Healthy Lifestyle. If you find you have been previously unsuccessful at this step it does not mean that you’re simply destined to fail. It more likely means that you haven’t yet found the formula that best fits your individual…Details
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
- I feel great! The pain has gone and I have vitality to get up and go. The program has made a wonderful difference in my life. I highly recommend it!M. Haynes
- I was struggling with losing weight. The cleanse provided great momentum in losing weight. And it’s staying off. I lost 35 pounds and feel great.S. Grable
- I was in poor health with type 2 diabetes. I felt tired all the time. My health has improved and my A1C is in the normal range. I feel a lot better and I am almost off all my medications.D. Roussaw
- Dr. Gene was able to perform an assessment on me and identified areas that need strengthening – that was very helpful. I believe in the work that is being done.N. Apedoe
- I find the staff at the Center for Holistic Health to be warm, friendly, extremely caring, very professional and the entire experience is wonderful! I totally recommend Dr. Gene and his staff.Gail S.
- I was not resting well. My hair was shedding. I felt washed out and my energy was low. After four months my hair stopped shedding and I have more energy.M Lee
- If you care about yourself and want to be the BEST you, you will get good support and validation here…I’ve become more confident in my intuition and therefore less concerned about other’s judgments…A Kessler
- Little did I know that when I walked into Dr. Gene’s office three years ago that such profound changes would happen in my life.L. Lewis
- I’ve lost weight and I have no digestion problems. I have more energy, no colds, my immune system is better, and my blood pressure is down.Mena M
ABOUT OUR CENTER
NRT work is supported by quality, whole food supplementation from Standard Process.
Treatment options include Network Spinal Analysis (NSA).
Treatment options include mico-current, body composition analyis, designed clinical nutrition and nutrition counseling.
Treatment options include therapeutic infrared sauna and are supported through a Standard Process system of purification.
Treatment options include acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Moxibustion, acupressure, auricular therapy, Cupping, Pediatric Tui-na (Chinese therapeutic massage), Tai Chi and Qi Gong.
Treatment options include Somato Respiratory Integration (SRI) and our range of massage services.
We don’t expect you to decide on these services on your own. This is why we provide informative seminars, workshops and events–to meet you in an informal way and give you an opportunity to learn more and ask your questions about the ways to improve your health.
But you don’t have to wait for an event. Make an appointment now and we’ll take the time to hear about your condition, discuss your challenges and consider your options. You don’t have to suffer alone or in silence. Take your first step toward full health today and contact us.