Spring has sprung! It’s a planting time for starting anew. Whatever your dirty little health secrets of winter, you’re invited to now “Come Clean” and learn the truth about how to grow from a space of coping to THRIVING!
Sunday, April 29, 2012
3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Center for Holistic Health, 320 Winn Way, Suite 101, Decatur, GA 30030
RSVP: email@example.com or 404-929-0604
Cost: Free. Just bring a friend!
Like a garden, our life’s harvest may fail unless we plant, cover and sow our seeds in dedicated way. Join Wendy Watkins, author of The Joy Factor Recipe Book and the Center for Holistic Health’s wellness experts Dr. Gene Clerkin and Jenya Hampton to learn the truth of those simple, effective ways for raking in the bountiful yield of vibrancy and optimal health you deserve.
No need to feel guilty. During this tasty two hours of self-discovery you will gain essential insights and positive, powerful practices for mixing things up and successfully maintaining the vision for the life you plot while cultivating habits for effective health management.
The most common mistakes made in navigating life are to look externally or rely on drugs to solve problems and health challenges. Uproot these habits and learn what to do instead.
Are you moving through life in ‘default’ mode or making conscious choices?
Over the course of the afternoon you will sample healthy, nourishing bites and discover:
- How to recognize and respond to your mind/body/spirit signals to create a plan for experiencing life fulfillment, vibrancy and health at any age.
- How to establish the right nutrition specific to your body’s needs for successful weight loss.
- How to use the power of choice to work with, instead of against, your body’s motivations to function well and thrive.
If you’re ready to take responsibility for your own health and happiness and learn how to purposefully create the joy you want, this event is for you.
- What is your intention in life?
- Do you know what you want to experience in life?
- Are you clear on what you want to contribute to the world?
- Do you want to fully be able to participate in your life and the lives of others?
- Do you want to defy “old age” gracefully and vibrantly?
- Are you taking the healthy measures to equip your body for the journey?
Your morale and joy factor will be primed for “Thrive” by the end of these two insightful hours. Won’t you “Come Clean”? Turn the soil, and see just what your life can produce when you’re equipped with a life plan and the tools to build it healthily to fulfillment.